This is a page about a terrain in Tucson, ArizonaOn the east side of Tucson, off of Wilmot between Speedway and Broadway, there is a wonderful open terrain in the Harold Bell Wright Park.
Most of the park is a grassy soccer field, but there is a rest/picnic area that has a hard-dirt and pea-gravel surface that makes a very nice open terrain. In fact, it is big enough to hast multiple terrains.
It has big trees for shade, park benches, a picnic table, and about half a dozen parking spots. The trees drop leaves onto the terrain, so bring a leaf rake for a quick tidy-up of the area before playing.
The park is located in the Harold Bell Wright Estates, east of Wilmot between Speedway and Broadway.
- From the intersection of East Broadway and Wilmot (about the 6200 east block of Broadway), proceed north on Wilmot.
- Pass the turn-offs on the right to St. Joseph's Hospital, and to the county library.
- Pass the light at 5th Street.
- Take the first right, and turn east onto Brian Kent Street. You should see a sign indicating that you are entering the Harold Bell Wright Estates.
- Proceed east one block.
- Take the first right (south) onto North Corinth Avenue.
- Proceed one block. You won't be able to miss the park.