statewide - The Midwest Petanque Alliance (blog)Edit
- Not a club, but a blog maintained by the Detroit Petanque Club.
- The purpose of the blog is the promotion of petanque and petanque related news and photos for the Midwest community.
Ann Arbor - Petanque Ann ArborEdit
- Spring and summer we play Sundays at 1pm.
- We play in Burns Park, 1200 Baldwin Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48104 (map)
- Yelp review of Burns Park Petanque Courts
Detroit - Detroit Petanque ClubEdit
- We play Monday thru Friday, noon to 1 pm, at Campus Martius Park/Cadillac Square Park in downtown Detroit — 800 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48226 (map)
Detroit / Royal Oak - Motor City Petanque ClubEdit
- Royal Oak is a northern suburb of Detroit, located near the Detroit zoo.
- We play Saturday afternoons at 1pm in VFW Park, 799 S Wilson Ave, Royal Oak, Mi, 48067 (the court is located on the northwest corner of the park)(map)
Michigan Petanque Club and Royal Oak Petanque ClubEdit
The "Michigan Petanque Club" was renamed "Royal Oak Petanque Club" in 2011, and then "Motor City Petanque Club" in July 2016. You can still find the clubs old facebook pages at:
Detroit / Rochester- Chapman House (restaurant with terrain) Edit
- Rochester is a FAR northern suburb of Detroit.
- 311 Walnut Blvd, Rochester, Michigan 48307 (map)
Fowlerville - Fowlerville Pétanque ClubEdit
- Fowlerville is about half-way between Lansing and Ann Arbor, on I-96 (map)